音標：[ 'wudn ] 讀音:用"wooden"造句"wooden"怎麼讀
- A wooden house sometimes has a brick facing .
- There is a wooden porch over the sidewalk .
- It is better to have a wooden box .
- Rabinovitz's face remained wooden .
- The culprit was seated in a wooden chair .
- It must be painted on a wooden case .
- His expression was no longer wooden .
- He can make a wooden box right away .
- Their wooden clogs squeak in the snow .
- An old wooden box did duty for a table .
- lacking ease or grace; "the actor''s performance was wooden"; "a wooden smile"
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood; "a wooden box"; "an ancient cart with wooden wheels"