音標：[ wə:m ] 發音:
過去式:wormed 完成式:wormed 名詞複數:worms 進行式:worming
- She had wormed from him his secret .
- The worms have perforated the mucosa to suck blood .
- This tree has been eaten hollow by worms .
- These worms are placed in dilute salt solutions .
- " the early bird catches the worm . "
- Worms reject the finer particles when feeding .
- That is what kills the worm that haunts us .
- All species of worms in a habitat are considered .
- The worm was crushed under the feet .
- Birds feed on worms and grains .
- any of numerous relatively small elongated soft-bodied animals especially of the phyla Annelida and Chaetognatha and Nematoda and Nemertea and Platyhelminthes; also many insect larvae
- screw thread on a gear with the teeth of a worm wheel or rack
- a software program capable of reproducing itself that can spread from one computer to the next over a network; "worms take advantage of automatic file sending and receiving features found on many computers"
- a person who has a nasty or unethical character undeserving of respect
同義詞：louse, insect, dirt ball,
- to move in a twisting or contorted motion, (especially when struggling); "The prisoner writhed in discomfort"; "The child tried to wriggle free from his aunt''s embrace"
同義詞：writhe, wrestle, wriggle, squirm, twist,
guinea worm 中文, worm lizard 中文, army worm 中文, galley worm 中文, sludge worm 中文, geometrical worm 中文, dew worm 中文, belly worm 中文, bladder worm 中文, worlee 中文, worlembraki 中文, worley 中文, worlitz 中文, worlledge 中文, worm a secret out of sb 中文, worm adjustment 中文, worm air compressor 中文, worm and bevel gear 中文,