音標：[ wə:θ ] 發音:用"worth"造句"worth"怎麼讀"worth"的同義詞"worth" meaning
- A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush .
- He kicked and struggled for all he was worth .
- Such a trifling matter is not worth mentioning
- He is incompetent and not worth keeping on .
- That painting must be worth a king 's ransom .
- It was worth a thought, to be sure .
- An hour in the morning is worth two in the evening .
- Not all we see is worth hoarding .
- We should read books of real worth .
- We worked hard but it was worth it .
- the quality that renders something desirable or valuable or useful
- an indefinite quantity of something having a specified value; "10 dollars worth of gasoline"
- having a specified value; "not worth his salt"; "worth her weight in gold"
- worthy of being treated in a particular way; "an idea worth considering"; "the deserving poor" (often used ironically)
- worthとは意味：１worth n. 価値.【動詞＋】◆applaud sth's worth あるものの価値をほめそやす◆appraise the worth of… …の価値を評価する◆appreciate sb's moral worth 人の道徳的真価を認める◆buy a dollar's worth of… …を 1 ドル分だけ買う◆calculate the net worth of a company...