音標：[ 'raitiŋ ] 發音:
- In writing , make the characters square and upright .
- Lu xun writes with a leisurely pace .
- Yes , dear , i will write to mother .
- He wrote first in large clumsy capitals .
- He can write music that really swings .
- He wrote his letter to hayward all the same .
- Was the note written on hotel stationery ?
- I must remember to write and thank her .
- Both girls write to each other regularly now .
- They have written up his new novel .
- the activity of putting something in written form; "she did the thinking while he did the writing"
同義詞：committal to writing,
- the act of creating written works; "writing was a form of therapy for him"; "it was a matter of disputed authorship"
同義詞：authorship, composition, penning,
- letters or symbols that are written or imprinted on a surface to represent the sounds or words of a language; "he turned the paper over so the writing wouldn''t show"; "the doctor''s writing was illegible"
- the work of a writer; anything expressed in letters of the alphabet (especially when considered from the point of view of style and effect); "the writing in her novels is excellent"; "that editorial was a fine piece of writing"
同義詞：written material, piece of writing,
- (usually plural) the collected work of an author; "the idea occurs with increasing frequency in Hemingway''s writings"
- writingとは意味：writing n. 書くこと; 文; 著述, 著作; 書き方, 字體, 文字.【動詞＋】◆His writings on the subject have been collected in a single volume. その問題について彼が書いたものは 1 冊の本にまとめられている◆criticize sb's writing 人の書いたものを批評する◆decipher ancient w...
wrote 中文, written 中文, write 中文, object writing 中文, writing set 中文, sky writing 中文, writing ink 中文, mirror writing 中文, writing desk 中文, writhen 中文, writhing 中文, writhing number 中文, writhing tongue 中文, writhing write 中文, writing off process 中文, writing a chinese friendly letter 中文, writing a conclusion 中文, writing a cv or resume 中文,