音標：[ jɔt ] 發音：
過去式:yachted 完成式:yachted 名詞複數:yachts 進行式:yachting
- Huge waves drove the yacht onto the rocks .
- They're building a goddam yacht harbor .
- Will you crew for me on my yacht ?
- The yacht was sailing free over the sea .
- The yacht was a handsome craft .
- They picked up the yacht on their radar screen .
- The new yacht is smaller and therefore cheaper .
- They were able to position the yacht by means of radar .
- She had meant to drive down to the quay and rejoin the yacht .
- She sails her own yacht .
- an expensive vessel propelled by sail or power and used for cruising or racing
- travel in a yacht