1.耶魯大學〔在美國 Connecticut 州 New Haven〕。
3.〔y〕彈簧鎖，撞鎖 (＝ Yale lock)。
- Yale shot him a quick, shrewd glance .
- Yale smiled. "it's why i asked. "
- "we will know soon enough," yale said .
- Yale shook his head in a gesture of perplexity .
- Yale glanced at his notes .
- He is of the yale vintage .
- Paul sherman yale was small, spry and upright .
- She had turned seriously nasty over a handsome yale boy .
- After he swallowed the foreign religion, he was sent to study at yale .
- Wonder which is really the best, harvard, or yale or oxford ?