音標：[ jɔ:, juə ] 讀音:用"your"造句"your"怎麼讀
- That will add strength to your argument .
- Do n't lose your temper over such a trifle ..
- Your attempts at sarcasm are not very happy .
- I will help you for your sister 's sake .
- Put on your overcoat. the wind is thrilling .
- I asked your father to put his name to a bill .
- You will be in your hearts to one another .
- I wouldn't dirty your room with the can .
- I feel badly about your leaving so soon .
- How can you reconcile it to your conscience ?