a change of administration造句
- One issue that often arises in connection with a change of administration is access to information,
- Since a change of administrations two years ago, Bangkok has been trying to increase public parks.
- A single net gain by the opposition parties would have probably resulted in a change of administration.
- And those that are staying on are career diplomats " protected by law from being fired with a change of administration.
- "The North is really on an overall diplomatic maneuver to prepare for a change of administration in the United States,"
- For the government, that means the risk inherent in a change of administration, perhaps a Republican one with different views on antitrust matters.
- Bruton said Monday a change of administration in Britain offers new opportunities for ending more than a quarter century of sectarian strife in Northern Ireland.
- Under federal rules, Dombeck, as a member of the senior executive service, cannot be dismissed from his post until 120 days after a change of administration.
- The Government did not seek to petition the Supreme Court for certiorari in this case, its decision reflecting a change of prosecutorial policy with a change of Administration.
- Adolfo Rodriguez, a spokesman for the village government, defended the plan, but said some projects have been delayed due to a change of administrations here in January.
- It's difficult to see a change of administration in a sentence. 用a change of administration造句挺難的
- "Their strategy would really be to delay, hoping there'll be a change of administration and the next president will be more cooperative and sympathetic,"
- Although a societal collapse is generally an endpoint for the administration of a culture's social and economic life, societal collapse can also be seen as simply a change of administration within the same culture.
- The plans for exhumation were sidelined by 2013 as " there was a change of administration and the new authorities at the Ministry of Culture " were " less than enthusiastic " to proceed with the plan.
- Eventually, through a change of administration, he was cashiered in March 1838, and he returned to England in January 1839 . He had slender means, since heavy claims for arrears of pay remained unsettled.
- "I don't think they'll reopen it unless they have a change of administration in Washington, and even then I don't know, " he said . " There is nothing you can do ."
- It asks a change of administration and a change of party, in order that there may be a change of system and a change of methods, thus assuring the maintenance unimpaired of institutions under which the Republic has grown great and powerful.
- In past years, presidential cutouts remained an integral part of a photo vendor's business for months after a change of administrations, vendors say, as tourists are generally eager to pose with a former president long after he has left office.
- The confluence of a terrorist attack on New York City, a softening economy and a change of administration at City Hall has resulted in a flurry of interest in jobs in the Bloomberg administration from unexpected corners, members of the transition team say.
- The regulatory rush before a change of administrations " is not all that unusual " especially for Democrats, who are traditionally more active in crafting a social agenda, says Pietro Nivola, an expert in regulatory politics at the Brookings Institution.
- Fraport, which said it cooperated with authorities in the search, signed a contract to build a new international terminal at Manila airport with the Philippines government, but legal disputes arising from a change of administration stalled the project and delayed the opening.
- 更多例句： 1 2
如何a change of administration造句，用a change of administration造句，a change of administration in a sentence和a change of administration的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。