用a flash of light造句
- The spear looked like a flash of light as it went right up to the cloud .
- Before the thunder , there was a flash of lighting .
- A flash of light ; a twinkle
- Suddenly there was a flash of light and tom came tearing by him : " run !
- One or more sudden electrical discharges manifested by a flash of light lightning and a sharp or rumbling sound thunder
- It was a flash of light from across our galaxy so powerful that it bounced off the moon and illuminated earth ' s upper atmosphere
- Scarcely had i covered it with earth , when the arm of the corsican was stretched towards me ; i saw a shadow rise , and , at the same time , a flash of light
- Neurons will register a flash of light in 100 milliseconds , for instance , but the flow of blood that accompanies this activity is comparatively slow , taking two to five seconds
- There is a flash of light and then you feel elated for a long time . of course you cannot always get in touch with that center , or you are not consciously always in touch with that center . but keep practicing
- In other words , if one could measure the response of many neurons in the brain to a tone or a flash of light , the response would not only reeal the nature of the eent , but the other eents that preceded it and when they occurred
- The last century has flied past like a flash of light , unknowingly one hundred years of electric shadow has slipped by . over these years , a rich anthology of moving images has become part of our heritage ; many of which can be called the classics
- In other words , if one could measure the response of many neurons in the brain to a tone or a flash of light , the response would not only reveal the nature of the event , but the other events that preceded it and when they occurred
- Your honour , here he is ! said one of the hussars behind ; and before rostov had time to make out something that rose up suddenly black in the mist , there was a flash of light , the crack of a shot and a bullet , that seemed whining a complaint , whizzed high in the air and flew away out of hearing