- Her abandonment of the idea upset him .
- Here was a greater fertility and greater abandonment .
- They will not excuse abandonment .
- In its most general sense, corruption means the perversion or abandonment .
- He would be happy if it cost all honesty of statement, all abandonment of truth .
- Qualitative tests are those that are expected to lead either to more testing or to abandonment of the project .
- That attainment of these objectives required abandonment of the traditional posture did not deter roosevelt .
- All of the nations of the world, for realistic as well as spiritual reasons must come to the abandonment of the use of force .
- This does not mean the abandonment of vital strategic points, which can be defended in positional warfare as long as profitable .
- ( travis ) well , the choices are abandonment , adultery ,
- It's difficult to see abandonment in a sentence. 用abandonment造句挺難的
- Travis ) well , the choices are abandonment , adultery ,
- Travis well , the choices are abandonment , adultery ,
- Theres fear of abandonment , fear of authority
- Theres abandonment where we just walk away from people
- It ' s abandonment , nevertheless . i hate you all
- There s a high abandonment rate for blogs
- The situation necessitated the abandonment of their boat
- Pierre felt the abandonment and the fascination of frenzy
- He calls it “ organized abandonment
- " inspires one ' s own abandonment of caution