- There is an abundance of commodity supplies on the markets .
- There was still an abundance of food when we arrived .
- He has abundance of time to himself .
- There was such an abundance of sympathy in clym's tone .
- He was a lovely person indeed, of abundance of good humour .
- The industrial revolution was possible because of this energy abundance .
- To the country at large he promised abundance if the republicans won .
- There is an argument to express them in ground level abundance of the respective elements .
- An abundance of fresh food is not compatible with a super-abundance of permanent grass .
- The principal constituents of the atmosphere and their abundances are given in table 13. 1 .
- It's difficult to see abundances in a sentence. 用abundances造句挺難的
- The scientists were surprised to find an abundance of marine life near the geyser vents .
- In the ocean there was an abundance of minute and translucent, often phosphorescent, beings .
- The test of a good style was its abundance of quotations, allusions, and stereotyped expressions .
- The abundance and availability of water and nutrients in a soil ecosystem determine its fertility .
- The united states is blessed with vast land and ample resources; abundance is taken for granted .
- His abundance and ability to proliferate and survive have set man forth in the environment by the billions .
- The constant species are often widely distributed species, only because of their abundance are always recurring in land samples .
- In the dining-parlor, a collation was prepared with abundance and elegance. much was said, and much was ate, and all went well .
- I considered that the devil might have found out abundance of other ways to have terrified me than this of the single print of a foot .
- Such countries must have a higher dependence on foreign trade than those which contain natural resources in greater abundance and variety within their borders .