- The old society was an abyss of darkness .
- They lived in an abyss of misery .
- The people are plunged into an abyss of misery .
- All roads led to the abyss .
- Language itself breaks down before the final abyss .
- Hurl them into the abyss !
- Within a few months my father slipped into the abyss of alcoholism .
- Without him, angleton became a ship without anchor, drifting slowly toward the abyss .
- He threw the brightness of his nature over every abyss and cavern through which he strayed .
- Both factions had in common the resolve to raise germany from the abyss and avenge her defeat .
- It's difficult to see abys in a sentence. 用abys造句挺難的
- Yes, i seemed to have flown back out of that age into this of ours, and then forward to it again, and was set down, a stranger in that strange england, with an abyss of thirteen centuries yawning between me and you !
- It was utterly dark in the abyss before my feet
- Throws me the abyss which likes that to despair
- Black as a pit . deeper than the depths ofthe abyss
- The breeding technology of abies holophylla by cuttings
- The star was given the key to the shaft of the abyss
- And sometimes when you look into the abyss
- And sometimes when you look into the abyss . .
- I've entered the abyss and never returned
- You may fancy a glimpse of the abyss where i grovelled