- In addition, the Acheulean tradition did not spread to Eastern Asia.
- In addition, the Acheulean tradition does not seem to spread to Eastern Asia.
- Transitional tool forms between the two are called Mousterian of Acheulean Tradition, or MTA types.
- Typologically the assemblage falls within the Mousterian of Acheulean Tradition ( MTA ) facies of the Middle Palaeolithic.
- The artefacts found there, date from the end of acheulean tradition ( from to y . a . ) to the end of mousterian ( y . a . ).
- Possible variants are Denticulate, Charentian ( Ferrassie & Quina ) named after the Charente region, Typical and the Acheulean Tradition ( MTA )-Type-A and Type-B . The industry continued alongside the new Ch鈚elperronian industry during the 45, 000-40, 000 BP period.
- It's difficult to find acheulean tradition in a sentence. 用acheulean tradition造句挺難的