- An exquisite flower adorned her dress .
- I think we are right to adorn it in a simple manner .
- The forests adorn the earth-but shelter the serpent and the lion .
- The apt citations and poetic gems have adorned his speeches .
- It was now time for him to adorn his life with the graces of female companionship .
- The whole panorama, as usual, was adorned by the mellow distinctness of early morning .
- With her love for the theater came the desire to adorn herself with costume jewelry .
- She had adorned the bosom with a cascade of lace, on which james'eyes riveted themselves at once .
- The vast variety of his knowledge enabled him to adorn and light up every subject on which he touched .
- The neon lights that adorn our city streets have a spectrum consisting of a few wavelengths near the red end .
- It's difficult to see adorn in a sentence. 用adorn造句挺難的
- You had no need to look at the red button that adorned his black coat to surmise that he was a person of consequence .
- The curious bottle which now adorns the bookcase in his study was his first and last purchase of rare cosmetics .
- She might be fifty-five or sixty, but hers was one of those faces that time seems to touch only to brighten and adorn .
- Adorned in masters ' loving art , she lies
- Meanwhile yellow ribbon adorns her mailbox
- Its banks were neither formal , nor falsely adorned
- 3 beautiful paintings adorn the restaurant ' s wall
- 2 the wedding gown was adorned wit hsequins and pearls
- The livestock and fences are adorned with wreaths
- The bride adorned herself with jewels lavishly