- It aims to tell the reader interesting facts .
- It aims to the recognition of the bank's name .
- I aim to be a writer .
- I have continued to aim to include all relevant references .
- Today, orthopedic surgeons aim to get people out of bed as quickly as possible .
- Scott aimed to get to the south pole first , but amundsen beat him to it .
- It aims to identify the characteristic value of aesthetically satisfying objects .
- He is not aiming to get the concrete facts of the rise and the decay of any particular city .
- The 1950 constitution aims to secure for all indians a uniform civil code .
- It may be difficult or impractical to structure policies aimed to fulfill all possible employee needs .
- It's difficult to see aim to in a sentence. 用aim to造句挺難的
- All the banking groups have a similar aim to be the all-purpose bank for their private and corporate customers .
- Resources have also been directed to programs which aim to raise productivity through better farm management and improved rural health and education service .
- Judith could not refrain from smiling, when she found how simply and naturally the conversation had come round to the very point at which she had aimed to bring it .
- Aiming to combine self-sufficiency in rice with stable consumer prices, the stable food control act of 1942 divorced producer and consumer prices .
- This poster aims to publicize the icac youth website
- And it aims to reach japanese children
- We aim to become a world leader in led lighting
- The country is aim to mechanize its farming industry
- Right now , they aim to hit the world from japan
- This article aims to look at both sides of the coin