- The air force rendezvoused over southern england .
- The air force must do its best to cover both situations .
- He enlisted with the air force to fight against the enemy .
- We were alive. we had beaten the german air force .
- The task force still had to face the enemy's air force .
- Valuable facilities would be afforded to russian air forces .
- We dismissed his air force and forgot his t-33s .
- The german air forces would be virtually swept from the skies .
- The british air fighting force is called the royal air force .
- This was a recognizable disaster to the german air force .
- It's difficult to see air force in a sentence. 用air force造句挺難的
- He had arrived in london with nothing but his air force pay .
- There was even a bitter anger in the army against the air force .
- The united states air forces stuck to their program of precision bombing .
- A considerable amount of the german air force could still be disposed in those areas .
- We soon occupied with land and air forces all the important points in the country .
- The german air force had been engaged to the utmost limit in the battle of france .
- The president asked the air force to run similar reconnaissance over our own air fields .
- At the same time the german air force began to use its might upon a defenceless country .
- General, he's counting on the courage of his people and the quality of his air force .
- The air over the world's oceans has proved baffling to many land-based air forces .