- She sighed for the air in the countryside .
- Grain must be aired in the sun before it can be stored .
- There is air in every crack and hole on this earth .
- The air in the room was heavy .
- They will be wanting a change of air in paradise .
- Her smile is a breath of fresh air in this gloomy office .
- The police fired into the air in an attempt to disperse the crowd .
- The lack of air in the bulb prevents the filament from burning up .
- The lethal power of the air in u-boat warfare was yet to come .
- When the winds are light, the air in a valley becomes stagnant and stratified .
- It's difficult to see air in in a sentence. 用air in造句挺難的
- She had thought of flying out to breathe the fresh air in an interval of truce .
- What allowed them enough air in the first place was an unexpected stroke of luck .
- Almost at the same moment a piercing female cry arose in the air in a prolonged shriek .
- The army still hasn't figured out a way to change the air in a blackout tent .
- I once had the good luck to hear old christopher try his lungs in the open air in scotland .
- A french aeronaut, m.meunier, tried to attain his end by compressing air in an interior receptacle .
- Environmental-temperature variations contribute to uneven air pressures due to density variations of the air in the bellows .
- Co is a dangerously poisonous gas that is emitted into the air in relatively large quantities by the automobile engine .
- If the door had opened directly into space , the air in the ship would have rushed out and been lost when the door opened .
- Therefore, when the piston is pushed up in the cylinder, the air in the cylinder is trapped above the piston and compressed .