- The increasing pressure takes its toll on Russ'airheaded affability.
- Unlike Conner, Eric was described as laid back and airheaded.
- An airheaded reputation has dogged the magazine from the beginning.
- "I became airheaded at that moment, " says Kolligian.
- They certainly aren't airheaded people.
- The airheaded, sort-of-sweet image he projects is a Tom Hanks role.
- The airheaded action comedy is kind of fun, provided that you don't either.
- Like her airheaded counterpart, Miu is capable of superhuman abilities and is respected by everyone.
- Dick : Two airheaded teens ( Kirsten Dunst and " Dawson's Creek's"
- Ice is a superheroine who is the airheaded Norwegian partner of Fire in " Darkseid Descending ! ".
- It's difficult to see airheaded in a sentence. 用airheaded造句挺難的
- The airheaded Lees are all that stand between him and domination of what's left of our fair metropolis.
- People think models are anorexic, have easy lives, are very superficial and airheaded, " she says.
- What we get is Ferrell's cartoonishly airheaded, perfectly ( if overly ) coiffed San Diego superanchor Burgundy.
- Details on Gwen : Singer Gwen Stefani of No Doubt is profiled in a rather airheaded piece in the latest Details magazine.
- After Saji's death, she has become more " leader-like ", though her airheaded nature still shows.
- Kinnear once again plays a boyish, airheaded, ne'er-do-well, but he does it so well.
- However, George frequently underestimates Carmen's intelligence and has little faith in her, sometimes apparently perceiving her as dim and airheaded.
- Snipes'airheaded actioner of a few years back, is that " Drop " has a lot more free-falling Wesley.
- Most mysteriously, there is Suzanne's own chirpy, judgmental, airheaded and pre-packaged description of things to an unblinking camera.
- Alan is pursued even more vigorously by Julie ( Cara Buono ), his attractive airheaded study partner, who literally throws herself at him.
如何airheaded造句，用airheaded造句，airheaded in a sentence和airheaded的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。