- Access is provided predominantly by fire trails and service roads, frequently alongside power lines, with no dedicated walking tracks.
- Military trucks and jeeps moved through streets alongside power shovels, bulldozers and other heavy equipment sent by nearby cities and private companies.
- More melodic and pop-influenced punk music have also often been wrapped alongside power pop bands under the general " new wave music " label.
- The proposed capacity of the plant is 1.6 million ton of low ash metallurgical coke per annum alongside power generation capacity of 120 MW.
- In 2010, Animal was featured in a viral video alongside power-pop band OK Go, where he challenged the band's drummer, Dan Konopka, to a staring contest.
- Moreover, Snyder argues that no consideration is given to transnational threats such as terrorism, and that Mearsheimer's emphasis on security makes him ignore states'non-security interests such as ideology, national unification and human rights as an essential aspect of international politics alongside power competition.
- It's difficult to find alongside power in a sentence. 用alongside power造句挺難的