- There, Altina studied painting with her cousin, Ren?Bensussan.
- It directly continues into Altina on the north-west.
- In New York, Altina studied with Samuel Halpert at the Roerich Museum.
- When Altina traveled to Santa Fe for the summer, Miranda accompanied her there.
- Despite that, over 1, 000 small family companies and shops operate in Altina.
- As a result of non-planned, accelerated growth Altina grew almost into the slum.
- Upon graduation from Dana Hall, Mrs . Schinasi took Altina and her sister to Paris.
- In Grosz classes, Altina again encountered Salvador Dal?who came to make use of the model.
- Historian Altina Waller argued that these initial investigations deliberately overemphasized the role of ethnic tension between Irish and blacks.
- In 1973, Altina Schinasi relocated to Washington D . C . where she would live for seventeen years.
- It's difficult to see altina in a sentence. 用altina造句挺難的
- Altina grew into the small town, with over 50 streets, adjoining the Zemun's western urban area.
- It borders the neighborhoods of Altina on the south and in the northeast it extends in the direction of Zemun Polje.
- George Grosz, a German artist that Altina had long admired, settled in New York after fleeing Hitler s regime in 1932.
- Ibrahim was born on 1 January 1955 in Altina, Darfur, in what was then the Anglo-Egyptian colony of Sudan.
- Schinasi lived at the mansion with his wife, Laurette, and three daughters, Victoria, Juliette, and Altina for almost twenty years.
- Her love of art furthered by her time with Bensussan, Altina chose to attend art school rather than college when she returned to the states.
- Altina is located in the north-western section of the Belgrade City urban proper ( " u ~ a teritorija grada " ), 11 kilometers west of downtown Belgrade.
- His daughter Altina Schinasi ( 1907 1999 ) was an American sculptor, filmmaker, entrepreneur, window dresser, designer, and inventor, best known for designing the Harlequin eyeglass frame.
- Sotheby's auctions include six lots of Ruhlmann furniture that Altina Schinasi Miranda purchased on her Paris honeymoon in 1928, including an amaranth and sharkskin-covered dressing table, a burled elm desk and an amaranth chest.
- Though he taught intermittently on the faculty of the Art Students League, Altina, now in her twenties and a divorced mother of two, studied with Grosz at the school that Grosz set up with painter Maurice Sterne.
- 更多例句： 1 2
如何altina造句，用altina造句，altina in a sentence和altina的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。