- Arc strikes outside of the welds were avoided .
- The beam will deflect into a circular arc .
- Arc lamps require a current-limiting ballast .
- The individual arcs cannot be rectified .
- The pole swung in an arc .
- A common laboratory source of light is provided by a mercury arc .
- The indegree of a vertex v in d is the number of arcs with head .
- If the diameter of the pupil is 6 mm the eye is able to separate 120 seconds of arc .
- The crack between the coped and hole was removed by air arc and then repaired by welding .
- A radian is the angle subtended by an arc of a circle whose length is just equal to the radius .
- It's difficult to see arc in a sentence. 用arc造句挺難的
- Every tournament can be transformed into a diconnected tournament by the reorientation of just one arc .
- A satisfactory approximation to monochromatic light can be obtained with a filter placed in front of the arc .
- Elsewhere, two plates may shift toward each other and converge along a deepsea trench and island arc .
- His black open palm swept upward in a swift narrow arc and smacked solidly against her face .
- It is this release of energy that maintains the arc often seen when a switch is opened in an inductive circuit .
- They would shout at the pretty rainbows that would arc down to the earth, seeming never very far away .
- Everyone will please step aside so we can describe an arc around the lady and see that no pearls are over-looked .
- He put the tip of the blade into gus's shirt and then made an arc with his arm, as though cutting a circle .
- The etched section also reveals that multiple weld passes were made over the top of the original submerged arc weld pass .
- He found franklin, for instance, trimming arc lamps in an ipswich factory for a few shilling a week .