- The maximum depth of the floor of Aromatum Chaos has been calculated to be about below the rim level.
- This in turn caused crustal collapse, which created the Aromatum Chaos depression, and a catastrophic flood event, which formed the Ravi Vallis outflow channel.
- The Ravi Vallis outflow channel and neighboring deep depression at Aromatum Chaos, are thought to have been caused by volcano-ice interactions underneath the surface, which pierced an underground aquifer.
- The Aromatum Chaos depression and the neighboring Ravi Vallis outflow channel are thought to have been caused by volcano-ice interactions, involving a combination of sills, which disrupted the cryosphere underneath the surface.
- The mean depth of the western two thirds of the Aromatum Chaos depression is about 1.64 km, and the remaining eastern one third of the area, is estimated to be about km in depth below the rim ( using MOLA topography data ).
- Volcano-Ice interactions which took place at Aromatum Chaos, and the resulting catastrophic flood events which formed the neighboring Ravi Vallis outflow channel, are also known to have taken place in other parts of Mars, e . g .; Kasei Valles, and Mangala Valles.
- It's difficult to find aromatum chaos in a sentence. 用aromatum chaos造句挺難的