- She did not know; she knew she was babbling .
- What the hell are you babbling !
- Anyway, thank god, he didn't have time to babble .
- Instead of writing, i had been able to babble to you .
- The infant babbles .
- The baby babbles .
- I fell, to the ground before her, babbling confusedly in my terror .
- She almost forgot poor drouet, who babbled on as if he were the host .
- Tom all but babbled in his urgency of knowing that he had to make them believe him .
- The subsong of young birds is comparable to the babbling that human infants do before they learn to speak .
- It's difficult to see babble in a sentence. 用babble造句挺難的
- I dashed home and babbled to my mother what i had seen, asking her who the strange men were .
- Beside himself with happiness, the fiddler sat on kunta's three-legged stool, fiddle across his lap, and went on babbling .
- He had awakened from his torpor altogether off his head, and was inclined to be violent, babbling incessantly about some boat-race on the cam .
- I ' m not gonna let them get awaywith this ! - babbling
- I told her to pipe down , but she still babbled on
- When i get nervous , i kind of babble a little
- No one could understand the little baby ' s babble
- The brook babbled as it flowed over the pebbles
- Keep where thou canst hear the babble of the brook .
- Oh , they ' re not babbling . they ' re talking