- It was an age of historical inquiry and learning in babylonia .
- It is difficult to discuss the administration of justice in babylonia and assyria .
- The babylonia was in the path of trade routes and commerce was extensive .
- Comparison of two aquaculture models of babylonia areolata link
- The religion of babylonia and assyria
- Comparison on quality of different batches of eggs of babylonia areolata
- Toxicity of ammonia - n in babylonia areolata at different ph and salinity
- Effects of temperature and salinity on embryos development of babylonia areolata
- There was a collection lf laws set up to unify legal practices in babylonia
- The divisions of time we use today were developed in ancient babylonia 4000 years ago
- It's difficult to see babylonia in a sentence. 用babylonia造句挺難的
- The people of ancient babylonia and persia began their new year on march 21 , the first day of spring
- The divisions of time we use today were developed in ancient babylonia four thousand years ago
- These he carried off to the temple of his god in babylonia and put in the treasure house of his god
- In ancient babylonia , the most popular resolution was to return borrowed farm tools to their owners
- Records indicate that surgery was far more advanced in babylonia than in any other country
- He replied , " to the country of babylonia to build a house for it . when it is ready , the basket will be set there in its place .
- May the violence done to our flesh be upon babylon , " say the inhabitants of zion . " may our blood be on those who live in babylonia , " says jerusalem
- Manichaeism is a gnostic religion that originated in babylonia in the 3d century ad . its founder was a persian of noble descent called mani ( or manes ) , c . 216 - c . 276
摩尼教是一個諾斯替宗教，起源于公元三世紀的巴比倫。它的創立者是公元216 ? ?公元276年的波斯王子摩尼（或稱為曼尼） 。