- Emperor nero attended the bacchanalian orgy .
- And mardi gras, today, is a boisterous, bacchanalian splurge of music and mayhem .
- And when they told him what one would expect of their age ， he began to be merry ， declaring that a vintage celebrated in such a manner was truly bacchanalian
- A sour wine , moreover , or a souring , for its influence on the mood of those who drank it was to make them gloomy . no vivacious bacchanalian flame leaped out of the pressed grape of monsieur defarge : but , a smouldering fire that burnt in the
- As she settled down in a " gaijin house " in central tokyo and looked for work in some of roppongi district ' s hostess clubs , lucie , 21 , saw a city that was almost carnal in its appetites and bacchanalian in its spirit
- The learned profession of the law was certainly not behind any other learned profession in its bacchanalian propensities ; neither was mr . stryver , already fast shouldering his way to a large and lucrative practice , behind his compeers in this particular , any more than in the drier parts of the legal race
- It's difficult to find bacchanalian in a sentence. 用bacchanalian造句挺難的