- I was baffled and made no response .
- It is quite baffling that he left without a word .
- The new code baffled the enemy agents .
- They succeeded in baffling the enemy .
- He had a sense of being met and baffled .
- She baffled me with her serious, reserved manner .
- Her eyes were beaten, baffled .
- But the police were baffled by the locked gate .
- Her question has baffled me .
- These questions baffle me .
- She had then offered him the chance to baffle his doom .
- He looked baffled and hungry .
- Mel looked baffled .
- Inside this husk there is a baffled man aged thirty .
- The case baffles the skill of our most experienced medical men .
- At the big ramshackle baffles hotel rule dropped their bags .
- What frets me is that, when i try to esteem, i am baffled .
- I do not therefore baffle the reader with disputable statistics .
- Both eliminators and inlet baffles are normally installed in a vertical position .
- The problem of how to get the grand piano through the doorway baffled them .