- Our baggage has cleared customs .
- He had left her at the car to supervise the baggage .
- The baggage for flight two was already incomplete .
- In all cases we'll curtail baggage handling .
- The station was full of soldiers with brown baggage .
- The baggage followed in the rear of the troops on march .
- Cold-blooded little baggage !
- Her tenant left , bag and baggage , without paying the rent .
- Butler was sorry that he had called his youngest a baggage .
- A few minutes later , i was able to hurry away with precious chalk-marks on my baggage .
- It's difficult to see baggage in a sentence. 用baggage造句挺難的
- In such cases, the baggage is turned over to a porter at the entrance and brought to the room by him rather than the bellman .
- We really must get all the furniture and baggage and stores moved out of this before those horrid machines begin clicking round the fields .
- Someone with no political connections whose baggage would, at most, be subjected to a superficial search more probably no search at all .
- Will you have my baggage sent up to my room
- So you have got altogether four pieces of baggage
- Porters hurried along the docks pushing baggage
- And along the way it took on all my baggage
- Thats my bag ( baggage / suitcase / trunk )
- I would like to know when my baggage will arrive
- Put your carry - on baggage on the belt , please