- Sally engages him on the balcony bar, where they talk about each other's lives.
- The scene is not South Beach or the Bahamas, but Madison Avenue, on the four-sided balcony bar at Asia de Cuba.
- The spacious lobby makes a great meet and mingle spot, and people-watching from the balcony bar above the lobby provides more pre-show entertainment.
- At the TriggerStreet launch party at the Sky Bar, the poolside balcony bar at hip hotel the Mondrian, Spacey, just back from introducing his new project at the Comdex technology convention in Las Vegas, marveled at the overwhelming response.
- They drank at the French Quarter bar 735, at 735 Bourbon St ., a sprawling, see-and-be-seen dance club with a diverse clientele and a range of music styles, and at The Balcony Bar, a neighborhood hangout at 3201 Magazine St.
- The balcony bar in Grand Central Station provides two grand views : below, the Concourse, with its criss-crossing tumult of the commuting masses, their movements as poetically random as a Calder mobile; above, the sky-blue ceiling-dome, 125 feet across, whimsically dotted with the patterns of the heavens'constellations.
- It's difficult to find balcony bar in a sentence. 用balcony bar造句挺難的