- The balcony juts out over the street .
- The balconies of the houses look out on the plaza .
- She drew me onto the balcony .
- Our garden is overlooked from the neighbour 's balcony .
- Each upstairs room opened on a balcony shaded by an overhanging roof .
- The burglars had used skeleton keys or entered over the balcony .
- From these high stone balconies there was a splendid view of the river .
- The two little sisters had carried the canaries in their cage out on the balcony .
- He was standing on the balcony of the saloon and his face was in deep shadow .
- The five of us walk out through the balcony and into the courtyard before the theatre .
- It's difficult to see balcony in a sentence. 用balcony造句挺難的
- That night, from the balcony of his bedroom, he gazed down on the roof of the town--as if inlaid with honeycomb of jet, ivory, and gold .
- I ' d like a room with a nice view ( a balcony )
- Probe into the design of multi - story dwelling ' s balcony
- Tenants aren ' t permitted to hang laundry on the balcony
- The two of them walked out on the truman balcony . .
- I was alone in my balcony when you went away
- Wife : why do you go to the balcony when i sing
- Metal components for balcony and handrails of dwellings
- On the balcony , so we feel less guilty , then
- So can i get a double room with a balcony