- Hope conducted the case against John Elphinstone, 2nd Lord Balmerino in 1634.
- Balmerino was founded in 1229, long after the likely lifetime of this William.
- Balmerino died at Cambridge on 30 May 1996.
- Alleged started favourite for the St . Leger Stakes, but finished second to Balmerino.
- The church was dedicated to St Luag and belonged to Balmerino Abbey prior to the Reformation.
- Thereafter the property was in the hands of Arthur Elphinstone, 6th Lord Balmerino, from 1704.
- Within the parish of Dunbog stood the Cistercian Priory of Cadvan, a cell of nearby Balmerino Abbey.
- William de Candela's son, also William, was a benefactor to the monks of Balmerino Abbey.
- As Queen Dowager, she devoted her time to the foundation of a Cistercian abbey at Balmerino in Fife.
- Afterwards he was permitted to retire to his own estate at Balmerino, where he died in July 1612.
- It's difficult to see balmerino in a sentence. 用balmerino造句挺難的
- The feu duty for most of these mills up until the late 19th century was payable to Balmerino Abbey Estates.
- Around 1604, the Logans sold Lord Balmerino and the Craigentinny part of the estate to Edinburgh merchant James Nisbet.
- Balmerino retained a copy, and having interlined it in some places he showed to his confidential agent, Dunmore.
- Balmerino was one of the most prominent supporters of Argyll ( as Lorne became ) in his policy against Charles.
- William de Candela's son, another William, was said to be a benefactor to the monks of Balmerino Abbey.
- He asserted that the letter must be a forgery, and Balmerino, as secretary of state, also repudiated its authorship.
- Haig escaped to the continent, but Balmerino was brought before Spottiswoode, who sent him to Edinburgh Castle, in June 1634.
- In 1631, the then Lord Balmerino granted a charter to The Society of the Incorporated Trades of Calton forming a society or corporation.
- A cadet branch of the Clan Elphinstone were the sixth Lord Balmerino was captured after the Battle of Culloden and beheaded in August 1746.
- William Laud concurring, Balmerino was pardoned, but was ordered to be confined for life within six miles of his house at Balmerino.
如何balmerino造句，用balmerino造句，balmerino in a sentence和balmerino的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。