- Balmy weather invites outdoor recreation .
- There were days when the air was almost balmy .
- A balmy breeze refreshed us after the sultry blast .
- The breeze was almost balmy .
- It's rather late, i'll try and get a wink or two of the balmy .
- I felt as if i should like to go on for ever through that balmy freshness .
- Many people, even in high office, rest in the balmy complacence of assurance that science can solve everything .
- There are balmy caribbean winds blowing every day
- For such a one she yearns this balmy summer eve
- Private carr behind his back . he aint half balmy
- He spent his holiday relaxing in the balmy summer weather
- Compos your eye ! says alf , laughing . do you know that he s balmy
- It often happens that a balmy morning passes into a chilly afternoon
- The air was warm and balmy
- He does look balmy
- Glorious beaches , wide open spaces , barbecues after work on balmy evenings
- Love is balmy wind that soothes pain and anxiety from the tempests of the life
- Fine for balmy southern california , perhaps , but not for minnesota ' s harsh climate
- The storm promises to make a heavy snow , sleet and rain , all coming after several days of balmy weather
- Christmas is the most human and kindly of season , as the month of june with sunshine and the balmy breath of * s