banking and financial dealings act 1971造句
- A century after the 1871 Act, the Banking and Financial Dealings Act 1971, which currently regulates bank holidays in the UK, was passed.
- In Scotland, Boxing Day has been specified as an additional bank holiday since 1974, by Royal Proclamation under the Banking and Financial Dealings Act 1971.
- :Bank Holiday says that the " Banking and Financial Dealings Act 1971 " specified the August bank holiday to be the last Monday rather than the first.
- The Act amends the Banking and Financial Dealings Act 1971, an Act of the Parliament of the United Kingdom which sets out the official bank holidays for England and Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
- If it is a Sunday or Bank Holiday proclaimed or legislated under the Banking and Financial Dealings Act 1971 it is payable on the succeeding business day . ( Disclaimer-don't take this as gospel as I am neither a lawyer nor a banker ).
- It's difficult to find banking and financial dealings act 1971 in a sentence. 用banking and financial dealings act 1971造句挺難的
如何banking and financial dealings act 1971造句，用banking and financial dealings act 1971造句，banking and financial dealings act 1971 in a sentence和banking and financial dealings act 1971的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。