- The children were beaten into submission .
- His heart is beating violently in her breast .
- Drums and gongs were beating boisterously .
- The wheat had been beaten down by the rain .
- The birds ' wings were beating frantically .
- On the other hand, he was not angry at being beaten .
- You will be beaten up by him if you fight him .
- Every attempt to expand the agenda is beaten down .
- She would be beaten down .
- The war drum is beating .
- It's difficult to see be beat in a sentence. 用be beat造句挺難的
- The drums are beating .
- But don't you ever tell upon me, or i shall be beaten to death .
- Gallagher was truculent as though he knew he were going to be beaten .
- If an artist slackens the pace, he will be beaten by his rivals .
- Its hard luck on those who were beaten in the first round of the competition .
- I think the people feel that they are beaten if they are docile .
- If i were beaten at home, there was absolutely nothing that i could do about it .
- Seeing a group of boys, i began to cross to the other side to avoid being beaten up .
- The farmers band together to oppose it, but are beaten and ruined by the heartless machine .
- True, we have been beaten in a few battles, but our army is gaining ground every day .
如何be beat造句，用be beat造句，be beat in a sentence和be beat的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。