- We have run out of petrol . what a bore !
- I gladly bear witness to his good character .
- The book does not say where he was born .
- The ice is too thin to bear your weight .
- He bore testimony to the prisoner's honesty .
- I fail to see the bearing of that remark .
- Your banks should bear the brunt of it .
- A single branch may bear several catkins .
- I can bear testimony to his good character .
- The journal rubs against the bearing surface .
- It's difficult to see bearing in a sentence. 用bearing造句挺難的
- He preserved his grave and dignified bearing .
- We are born to slave it for our lord .
- I could not bear for him to stay elsewhere .
- The young ball player will bear watching .
- This could not be borne many seconds .
- Our letter does not bear such a construction .
- He was born of fairly well-to-do parents .
- These trees will begin to bear next year .
- The terrible truth was borne in on him .
- Certain types of steel don't bore well .