- A bimetallic strip bends when heated .
- Bimetallic strip compensation
- Two metallic strips with different coefficients of thermal expansion are permanently joined together to form a bimetallic strip
- In bimetallic thermometers a defined bending or change in the curvature of a bimetallic strip is brought about by a change in temperature
- A bimetallic strip formed by joining together two metal strips with different coefficients of expansion suffers bending deformation when the temperature changes
- The bimetallic strip held in place thus acts as a switching spring , which either opens or closes the contacts of an electric circuit , depending on the temperature and thus the bending
- It's difficult to find bimetallic strip in a sentence. 用bimetallic strip造句挺難的