- A blooming tree absorbs the sun's rays .
- They were blooming with health and happiness .
- Daffodils and crocuses bloom in the spring .
- The chestnuts in paris were all in bloom .
- The icy breeze nipped the young blooms .
- She is perfectly comfortable and blooming .
- My idea was growing, blooming .
- During the warmth of spring all the flowers bloom .
- They bloom as thick as buttercups in june .
- Their breath bloomed the frosty pane .
- It's difficult to see bloom in a sentence. 用bloom造句挺難的
- Once again the gillyflowers bloomed under my windows .
- There are the blooming shrubs .
- Industry blooms his talents .
- Farmers can make the desert bloom like the rose .
- She looks blooming and healthy .
- Sheer contentment put a bloom on her .
- The gardens are all in bloom .
- The green leaves with red blooms are very pleasant to look at .
- The roses have come into bloom .
- Flowers bloom during the warm spring .