- A buffet of wind made him stagger and he saw that he was out in the open, on rock, under a brassy sky .
- Your hair ' s looking a bit brassy . what have you been doing to it
- Sometimes she was completely involved in the smoke of her fire ; then it would leave her figure free , irradiated by the brassy glare from the heap
- Adds silvery brightness to gray hair and neutralizes brassy tones in all shades . formulated with blue malva and coneflower to help impart wanted moisture and brightness
- Brown ' s attention was drawn to a brassy metallic rod three inches in diameter hanging down from the apex of the center of the room and at its end was attached a many - facetted red gem , which tapered to a point
- Not an orchestra or a big band with a configuration of horns that might sound brassy , he suggested , but a smaller ensemble with creative improvisers , each speaking a different musical language but who could play and create together
- While brassy blonde is out , hairdressers say few fashion - conscious japanese women are prepared to go completely natural , since many feel poker - straight black hair is unflattering . " black hair simply does n ' t suit japanese women any more , because their complexions are fairer than they used to be , " said kenichi uehara , a veteran stylist at the double salon in harajuku , an area popular with young people
- It's difficult to find brassy in a sentence. 用brassy造句挺難的