burst and bloom造句
- Featuring " Disappearing Act " CD ( Burst and Bloom, 2011)
- They recorded and released 2001's " Burst and Bloom"
- The band's final EP " Chess Club " was released by Burst and Bloom in 2012.
- The Pritchard brother's previous musical group, Ruin / Renewal, released two EP's on the independent Portsmouth, New Hampshire based music label Burst and Bloom.
- The group's first incarnation, consisting of Pritchard, drummer Brett Bashaw and bassist Joshua Homer, released their eponymous debut EP in 2011 on the independent Portsmouth, New Hampshire based music label Burst and Bloom.
- The title "'Burst and Bloom "'may be a reference to the Washington, D . C . band Smart Went Crazy; another indie rock band that prominently featured a cellist ( Hillary Soldati ).
- EP on Saddle Creek Records, and split an album with Japanese band Eastern Youth in 2002 called " 8 Teeth to Eat You " on Better Looking Records . " Burst and Bloom "'s lead-off track, " Sink to the Beat, " is a lyrically meta-concept song about the process of recording the EP itself and the effect it has on the music and the listener.
- It's difficult to find burst and bloom in a sentence. 用burst and bloom造句挺難的