- LeftIn front of the " Butsuden " stand some great Chinese juniper trees which have been designated Natural Treasures.
- KMzan-ji's " butsuden " ( built in 1320 ) is the oldest extant building in the ZenshkyM style in Japan.
- TMkei-ji's former " butsuden " ( Important National Cultural Property ) used to be the main hall of a Rinzai Zen temple in Kamakura.
- KMzan-ji's " butsuden " in Shimonoseki, Zenpuku-in's " pagoda in Ueda, Nagano, all dating to the Kamakura period, are considered the three most important ZenshkyM buildings.
- The " butsuden " ( main hall ) of a Zen temple usually has a " mokoshi ", and therefore looks like a two-story building ( see photo above and gallery ), although in fact it is not.
- It's difficult to find butsuden in a sentence. 用butsuden造句挺難的