capital improvement program造句
- The city's Public Transportation Commission is scheduled to revise its capital improvement program next year.
- The Board approves the County's operating and capital budgets and the County's capital improvement program.
- In 2007 the Express announced a capital improvement program to provide lights on Knights Field.
- In 1993, CSN adopted a capital improvement program, which was revised and extended in 1995.
- The building is 86 percent occupied and underwent a capital improvement program as recently as 1991.
- Through special congressional legislation, the corps now manages the school district's $ 619million, six-year capital improvement program.
- Also tomorrow, North Carolina will sell $ 195 million of general obligation bonds for a capital improvement program.
- Runway 5 / 23 was closed permanently on May 4, 2009, as progress continued in the Capital Improvement Program.
- Most casino revenue is funneled into the city's capital improvements program for street repair, public parks and the like.
- NCRR's corporate capital improvement program is funded from NCRR capital funds generated through its freight agreement with Norfolk Southern.
- It's difficult to see capital improvement program in a sentence. 用capital improvement program造句挺難的
- Today's expanded district continues to recognize these needs, while adding marketing, advocacy, streetscapes and capital improvement programs to its portfolio.
- But the extra revenues are needed to help finance the agency's ambitious capital improvement program over the next five years.
- On January 1, 1982, the MTA implemented the first of its five-year Capital Improvement programs to repair the existing system.
- He proposed a $ 1 billion capital improvement program for the public schools which the Council initially opposed, but eventually passed.
- In 2004, Waterside Management Company LLC launched a three-year capital improvement program with a cost in excess of $ 35 million.
- But things turned ugly when the board started discussing an agenda item innocuously labeled " update on capital improvements program ."
- Last year, the building had an operating surplus of more than $ 150, 000, which will go toward the capital improvement program.
- Nor does the installation in a rent-regulated building make the owner eligible for a rent increase under the major capital improvement program.
- They also review fiscal guidelines for the annual operating budget and capital improvements program and make recommendations on these to the town meeting.
- Cassatt immediately began a major capital improvement program, which included both adding capacity to mainlines and constructing large stations including New York Penn Station.
如何capital improvement program造句，用capital improvement program造句，capital improvement program in a sentence和capital improvement program的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。