capital improvement project造句
- The city of Anaheim froze all hiring and halted capital improvement projects.
- More capital improvement projects took place during the late 1990s.
- The railroad also continued to perform major capital improvement projects.
- The money is in turn used for capital improvement projects.
- The demolition will be paid for through a $ 1.3 million capital improvement project.
- Capital improvement projects that needed to be attended to.
- Since taking over in 2002, HMA has undertaken capital improvement projects in technology, renovations, and construction.
- The demolition will be paid for through a $ 1 . 3 million capital improvement project.
- In 2003, the college began the largest capital improvement project in the history of the SUNY system.
- Businesses and consumers have a lower cost of capital and can increase spending and capital improvement projects.
- It's difficult to see capital improvement project in a sentence. 用capital improvement project造句挺難的
- It would have forced the city to raise sewer service charges, forgo capital improvement projects, or borrow more money,
- In 2002 he went to work with Governor Juan Babauta as his Special Advisor for Capital Improvement Project Management.
- The stadium, which has 40 luxury suites available, is in the midst of a $ 22 million capital improvement project.
- In the late 1990s and early 2000s, Pembroke Hill completed a $ 50 million capital improvement project, which renovated both campuses.
- It recently passed laws requiring congressional approval for all capital improvement projects as well as locally financed health and welfare programs.
- Including the African Savannah and the Mississippi Wilderness Exhibits, it would be the largest capital improvement project in the zoo s history.
- Altemeyer has also been involved in the Wolseley Neighbourhood Advisory Committee, which is involved in over two dozen local capital improvement projects.
- At a projected cost of $ 160 million, the project is the largest capital improvement project in the history of Temple University.
- He works with the New Mexico state legislature and the governor s office to fund capital improvement projects on the Navajo Nation.
- It lengthened the maintenance interval for its equipment from 120 days to 180 days . It accrued a backlog of capital improvement projects.
如何capital improvement project造句，用capital improvement project造句，capital improvement project in a sentence和capital improvement project的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。