- Car 67 was used as a school car, until it was scrapped in April 1986.
- The final nail in its coffin was that it included an Americanised version of " Car 67 " rather than the original hit Brummie version.
- After the hit with Car 67, they made an album called " Hey Mister Record Man ", under the name Tax Loss.
- BBC Radio refused to play the follow-up, " Headlights ", because of its controversial content ( a truck driver menaces lone girl on isolated back road ), and because it was completely at odds with the novelty aspect of " Car 67 ".
- It's difficult to find car 67 in a sentence. 用car 67造句挺難的