- Bulky portion is tucked under top of cast .
- His speech cast a chill over the hospital .
- Peony casts the other flowers into the shade .
- He cast about desperately for something to say .
- It is aimless to cast water into the sea .
- Antimony adds to the rigidity of the casting .
- I'm going to the polling booth to cast my vote .
- He was casting covetous eyes at the company .
- Don't you cast the first stone at any rummies .
- He casts a beseeching glance at his son .
- I had cast the ideas to the winds .
- I did indeed cast sometimes with myself .
- You should have cast reflections on her .
- It's used for the production of large castings .
- The regular judge has a casting vote .
- The fire cast a warm glow on the walls .
- The fishermen cast their nets into the sea .
- Overheated metals may cast badly .
- She cast her mind back to her wedding-day .
- The bad news cast a cloud on them .