- They covered three municipalities; Ronchamp, Champagney and Magny-Danigon.
- The small town of Champagney, in Haute-Saone, is the center point of France's 150th anniversary celebrations.
- In Brussels, he was taught foreign languages and received a military and diplomatic education under the direction of Champagney ( J閞鬽e Perrenot ), brother of Granvelle.
- Jospin, speaking to 4, 000 people in Champagney, eastern France, called on youngsters to build a future based on " respect for brothers coming from overseas _ the Maghreb, Africa, or elsewhere ."
- It's difficult to find champagney in a sentence. 用champagney造句挺難的