- Former WBO and IBF champion Chris Byrd trained there, as did Olympic bronze medalist Andre Dirrell, and more recently Olympic Gold Medalist Claressa Shields.
- She won silver at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, both times after losing 3-0 from Claressa Shields in the final.
- President John F . Kennedy appeared there, and many successful athletes from Flint began their careers there, including Heisman Trophy winner Mark Ingram, Jr . and Olympic Gold Medalist Claressa Shields.
- London 2012 middleweight champion Claressa Shields was the U . S . female boxer to upgrade her Olympic spot with a quarterfinal victory at the 2016 AIBA World Qualifying Tournament in Baku, Azerbaijan.
- Later she repeated the gold medal in the Venezuelan competition Batalla de Carabobo, She then participated in the Pan American Sports Festival, winning the silver medal after losing to the American Claressa Shield.
- The Hall of Fame's first inductee class was announced in April, 2014, and its first induction ceremony took place on July 11, 2014, and was attended by, among others, Claressa Shields, women's boxing gold medalist at the 2012 London Olympic Games.
- It's difficult to find claressa shields in a sentence. 用claressa shields造句挺難的