claret de fleurieu造句
- On the same voyage, Baudin named the Fleurieu Peninsula after Charles Pierre Claret de Fleurieu, a French explorer and statesman.
- Furnished with a list produced by Charles Pierre Claret de Fleurieu, Monneron also bought scientific instruments from some of the largest English firms, particularly Ramsden.
- According to the book of Charles Pierre Claret de Fleurieu and 蓆ienne Marchand, 8-year-old girls had sex and other unnatural acts in public.
- It was named after Charles Pierre Claret de Fleurieu, the French explorer and hydrographer, by the French explorer Nicolas Baudin as he explored the south coast of Australia in 1802.
- On 30 September 1800, as Minister Plenipotentiary, he signed a treaty of friendship and commerce between France and the United States at Morfontaine, alongside Charles Pierre Claret de Fleurieu, and Pierre Louis Roederer.
- Finally Claret de Fleurieu and Berthoud were entrusted with the task, setting out on the testing expedition from autumn 1768 to 11 October 1769 on the frigate " Isis " under Fleurieu's command.
- Charles Pierre Claret de Fleurieu, Director of Ports and Arsenals, stated in the draft memorandum on the expedition that he submitted to the King : " the utility which may result from a voyage of discovery . . . has made me receptive to the views put to me by Mr . Bolts relative to this enterprise ".
- It's difficult to find claret de fleurieu in a sentence. 用claret de fleurieu造句挺難的