- This was expressly prohibited by clause 4 of the Trust Deed.
- He has said he is going to ditch Clause 4, which is deplorable,
- Moreover, Donald refers to clause 4 of the contract, which provides as follows:
- In Clause 4, obtaining information or pictures through intimidation, harassment or persistent pursuit is unacceptable.
- The amended Clause 4 was adopted by the Lok Sabha, and later by the Rajya Sabha.
- Dowry Prohibition Act Clause 4 states that any one demanding Dowry from a person has committed a crime.
- Similarly, Clause 4 requires modified versions to be identified by a change of title, among other things.
- The party finally rejected Clause 4, which had called for the worker's right to own the means of production.
- As I explained to this editor, this does not merit deletion under WP : NOTDIR, specifically clause 4, which states:
- Clause 4 of the Bill, meanwhile, seeks to introduce Part IIc in the Ordinance to provide for the Malaysia International ship registry.
- It's difficult to see clause 4 in a sentence. 用clause 4造句挺難的
- This decision is based on Article 67, Clause 4, Point A of Law No . 5 / 1986 on the State Administrative Court,
- Nor can clause 4 ( 2 ) ( a ) of the Law Society's Conditions of Sale avail a vendor in these circumstances.
- Even so, the constraint placed upon Congress's taxation power remained, as the restriction was reiterated in Article 1 Section 9 Clause 4.
- On 20 June 2008, the NetBSD Foundation announced a transition to the two clause BSD license, citing concerns with UCB support of clause 3 and industry applicability of clause 4.
- It was proposed in clause 4 to omit from clause ( 1 ) of article 286 the Explanation which had given rise to a great deal of legal controversy and practical difficulty.
- Clause 4 of the Bill sought to insert a new article 239A in the Constitution, which would empower Parliament to create by law, Legislatures and Councils of Ministers for certain Union territories.
- Under Clause 4, the Lofsa will keep separate registers for private funds, public funds and managers, and administrators of public funds, the form which is to be determined by the authority.
- He argued that clause 4 of the Trust Deed precludes any claim by the Company, while the Members cannot claim any part of the surplus because they have received all that they are entitled to.
- The dispute in relation to contracts only went so far as clause 4 and did not extend to a limitation on any other contract and therefore clause 6 was beyond the jurisdiction of the Arbitration Court.
- Prior to the resolution's passing in committee, it was within the power of every member of the House under House Rule XXII, Clause 4 to be granted privilege to call for a vote.
如何clause 4造句，用clause 4造句，clause 4 in a sentence和clause 4的例句由查查漢語詞典提供，版權所有違者必究。