- She is also equipped with the Tiger Baton and Deer Clutcher.
- And that's the Magic, a team loaded with scorers and shooters, and showing a grittier and clutcher side.
- Whether tuition-payer or diploma-clutcher, in hock or off the higher-ed hook, the released feeling is mutual : outta here, man.
- Tom's chief antagonists are Baron Otto Matic ( voiced by Paul Frees ) and his lackey, Clutcher ( voiced by Daws Butler ), whom the Baron often hits across the head with a monkey wrench.
- If the Bulls go on to win the series _ and Chicago is halfway there after Friday night's 92-88 throat-clutcher _ those missing 10 minutes will eat at some Sonic stomach lining over the summer.
- In the foundations of this fallen Bastille, from where of so many Sundays we heard the imprisoned Baggages sing about heaven, is an iron clutcher with a dragonish dew-lap scooping earth and hissing with a steamy vibrant roar.