command a view of造句
- Our room commands a view of the lake .
- The window to the street were mullioned into narrow lights, and only commanded a view of the opposite houses .
- They were on the upper floor , and from our window we could command a view of the avenue gate , and of the inhabited wing of stoke moran manor house
- The frontage and foyer areas ( of the theatre complex ) should face the harbour commanding a view of the ridgeline of hong kong island . . . "
- He stationed himself in a room commanding a view of the street , pacing the chamber with restless steps , stopping merely to listen from time to time for the sound of approaching wheels , then to cast an anxious glance on ali ; but the regularity with which the nubian puffed forth the smoke of his chibouque proved that he at least was wholly absorbed in the enjoyment of his favorite occupation
- It's difficult to find command a view of in a sentence. 用command a view of造句挺難的