- I tried to give brisk, concise response .
- Teaching content should be concise .
- He gave a concise and firm summary of our position .
- Talks and articles should all be concise and to the point .
- The explanation in this dictionary is concise and to the point .
- Be sure to make it clear and concise and avoid long-windedness .
- We felt a need for an up-to-date and concise book in this field .
- This bus provides clean, concise signals for fetching and storing information .
- The mathematical formulations are more concise and easier to handle if they are properly applied .
- The majority of other books on plant taxonomy are either less concise or more specialized .
- It's difficult to see conciser in a sentence. 用conciser造句挺難的
- Of all the forms of reporting there is nothing more concise and cutting than the newspaper cartoon .
- Physicists were primarily concerned with expressing the experimental observations in a concise mathematical language .
- Fermat's principle is not so much a computational device as it is a concise way of thinking about the propagation of light .
- He had no taste for shame, tack or pretension, and his credo as a professional soldier was unified and concise .
- The short answer is that no concise statement can yet be made which delimits the substances that stimulate cell division in quiescent cells .
- Structure concise, shape beautiful, price lower
- Speak slowly and use simple and concise sentences
- "a concise guide to the employees compensation ordinance
- The design of xhtml / xml shall be formal and concise
- concise formula for calculating entropy of ideal gas